You’re interested in hiring with Wavely, now it’s time learn what happens next! You already know the basics, that candidates today are not interested in long job postings, that you need to be clear and concise, and that you need to move quickly and initiate interest—but where to begin?
1. Sign Up
It’s really that simple. Sign up for an employer account on Wavely by entering a few basics about your company (name, email, website). Wavely has three options for choosing an account plan:
- The Standard Plan: Our FREE standard plan allows any employer to post a job and source talent on Wavely.
- Wavely PRO Plan: Wavely's PRO Plan allows users to remove some of the restrictions of the free account’s limits.
- Wavely Enterprise: Wavely enterprise is a custom-built experience catering to large scale hiring needs.
2. Tell Us Who You’re Looking For
Fill us in on the things YOU need for that perfect fit. The details for the job description and the qualities for your perfect candidate are up to you, we do the rest.
3. Make That Job Posting Shine
Building a full job post is the foundation for success here at Wavely; Here are some things to pay attention to when posting a job.
- The job title: The Job title is a crucial component to finding the right talent.
- Job Categories: The job categories provide a matching point for our talent users and the expected jobs they hope to have as a new carrier opportunity.
- Job Description: Having a complete job description has a significant impact on how talent views the available opportunities at your company and how the company invests in finding new people to work for them.
4. You Must Communicate!
At Wavely, you’re sure to match with good quality talent right away and you don’t have to wait to say hello! Wavely is a communication-based platform. Messaging talent about the available open positions at your company will significantly impact the response rate of your job posting.
5. Make the Hire
After chatting with the top matches, schedule an interview and welcome your new team member!