This article is to give you a quick guide and overview of Wavely. Follow these steps to ensure that your account is set up to find talent effectively.
When getting started, please keep these steps in mind:
- Ensure that all information is filled out when posting a job on Wavely for the first time. This is key to ensuring that you have relevant talent displayed so that users who do match your job description can see it and reach out to you.
- Skills, skills, skills, the more you add to your job post, the better talent will be displayed for your job post. Please ensure that the skills you are adding to the job post are relevant skills you would like to have for this position when applying or reaching out.
- When viewing the find talent page, feel free to use the available filters and search at your disposal. These filters include the ability to filter by education level and Years of experience. The premium filters for Pro users include filters that allow you to filter talent dependent on how active they are the location of the talent and the expected salary of the talent.
- Wavely is a communication-based platform. Messaging talent about the available open positions at your company will significantly impact the response rate of your job posting.
- To have talent apply to the job postings please include a link to a carriers page in the job description or send as a templated message during a conversation. Here at Wavely we have found that chatting with talent before asking them to apply for a role has a significant impact on the talent user applying for the role.
- If you are struggling to find talent still, please reach out to: Help@wavely.com.