This is a breakdown of the payment and billing policy for Wavely and the pricing plans.
Do I need an account to pay for the features?
- Yes, to take advantage of Wavely's paid account features, you must have a Valid employer account with Wavely.
Can I pay per feature rather than pay for a whole plan?
- No, Wavely does not offer a pay-per-feature pricing model. Wavely's plans are structured to provide the best experience for all our employer users.
Is this payment a subscription or a one-time fee?
- Wavely is a subscription-based service where you will be charged on a month-to-month basis unless you cancel your subscription.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- From your employer account, navigate to the settings page of your Wavely account; near the bottom, there is a button that says "Manage Pricing Plan."
NOTE: You will be redirected to Stripe, where you can "Update Plan" to choose a new payment frequency, or you can "Cancel Plan" to cancel your next month's payment.
When does my payment renew?
- Payments renew monthly on the date that you made your first payment -
Who do you use for payment processing?
- Our payments are processed with a third-party payment integration using Stripe.-
Will I be provided a receipt for my purchase?
- Yes, your work email will be needed to send an order confirmation to. -
Are refunds processed for canceling my subscription?
- Refunds are not allowed on paid Wavely plans, subscriptions canceled in the middle of the billing cycle will result in a cancellation of the following month's service. Wavely does not offer refunds of any kind for paid features.
If my account is suspended while on a paid plan, will I be issued a refund?
- No, all employer users who have breached Wavely's terms of service and or have abused the platform in any way will not be issued a refund. As a user, it is your responsibility to understand Wavely's terms of service and Job posting requirements for employers.
Changing payment information
- If a change in payment Information needs to occur please navigate to your account settings on your Wavely account then navigate to manage plans. You will be routed to Stripe where you can make changes in payment Information.