This is a step-by-step guide on how to upload your resume from your iPhone.
Somethings to note before starting:
- You must have the Google Drive app or the Dropbox app on your phone in order to upload your resume via Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Resumes must be in either PDF format or .Docx format
For iOS Devices
- Start by navigating to your profile and selecting the "Upload Your Resume".
- In the Upload Resume screen, click "Upload via Mobile"
- Allow access to the drive of your choice using the "browse" feature, for this article Google will be used.
- Choose your selected document in the appropriate format for upload. (PDF/ .Docx)
- Review the file you chose to ensure you chose the correct file. Tap the "Use this Resume" at the bottom of the screen to upload the document.
- Congrats! You are all done!
Issues or concerns? - If any issues occurred during the upload process please feel free to contact our support team at Help@wavely.com .