Chatting with Talents:
-On every Talent Profile you will see a Chat button, on the Find Talent tab it’s on the bottom right
corner of their Talent Card and on their Talent Profile.
-You will also get chats that you can view just on the right side of your screen when you log into
your Employer Account. These chats are initiated by the Talent first to grab your attention. When
you click on one of them you will be pulled into the Candidates tab.
-The Candidates tab is a chatroom between you and the Talent as well as other chats with other
-You can also chat with Talents on Wavely on the Dashboard and Find Talent pages by clicking
the two arrows on the right side of the screen.
There are many chat features on Wavely to help you communicate effectively with candidates.
At the top left corner of the Candidates page you can see who has contacted you about any
open position or a specific one you have listed.
Under that, there are specific views for the candidates that you have chats with.
- All Talent, every person that has a chat with you concerning any position in your company
- Approached, candidates message you first
- Resume Acquired, where after each party has talk to each other a resume has been sent by
- Shortlisted, these are candidates that you have starred on your end to keep an eye on
- Unsuitable, candidates that you passed on in chat that you deem not fit for a position
Chat Log Organization
On the left side of your Candidates page you will see the chats from Talent.
- All, lets you see all chats
- Unread, the chats you have not read yet from approaching talent or talent already in contact
- Pinned, chats which you have pinned and want to keep an eye on