Find Talent Page:
- Find Talent is a tool built into your Login to your account you will see the “Find Talent” tab on the
middle left on your screen, next to your “Dashboard” tab.
- This page is where our platform uses its algorithm to find talent on our platform that is best
suited for your open positions.
- This page will show you talents that our machine learning algorithm thinks is a good fit for an
individual job from the position and skills as keywords to finding the best fit.
- Click on the dropdown menu on the left hand corner of the screen. Choose any of your current
- Talents will populate on the screen where you can view their Talent Profiles.
You can click on their profiles to read more about them or click the Chat button on the bottom
right hand corner of their Profile Card.
Note: Some of these features are for our Employers that are on our Pro Plan. Some filters
will not show up for accounts under the Free plan.
The Find Talent page gives you a variety of profiles to look through.
- There are 2 types of Filters you can use to narrow down your Recommended Talents
1. Years of Experience
2. Degree/Level of Education
Years of Experience:
The Years of Experience Filter allows you to refine your Recommended Talents by defining how
much work experience you are looking for in your candidates. This is total years of experience
of their career, not in one specific field.
- Click on this Filter and tap the amount of years of experience you would like to see from >1 year
to 2-5 years.
The Degree Filter is to refine your shown Recommended Talents that match the education level
for your open positions.
- Click on this Filter and tap the level of education you would like to see, from High School/GED
to a Master’s Degree.
Reading Talent Profiles:
In a Talent Profile you will see: full name, location, work experience, tagline, education, salary,
skills, and what positions they are looking for. Also explain that the are seeing a summarized
version of what they have to offer, say something like to learn more reachout to them and
request a resume.
Passing on Recommended Talents:
On the top right hand corner of the profile card you will see a crossed out circle.
- This button deems them as “Unsuitable” for that specific position. Explain that they will no longer
be featured on this feed as well
- This will remove them from your Find Talent page for that specific position but will still show for
other possibly suitable, open positions your company has.