Having an empty company profile can severely impact the response rate of talent.
After sign up here are a few tips that can be done to bolster your company's profile for talent!
- Logo-Your company logo Is a key factor that sets your business apart and creates a unique way to draw attention to talent.
- Company size- Listing a company size can give the prospective talents a better idea of what the company culture, and demographics.
- Company stage- The company stage is a way for startups and new companies to identify what stage of growth they are currently in.
- Company Info / Mission Statement- This information allows talent to know more about what you as a company support or work to strive to accomplish. Information Found in the About Section of your company page can be very informative for talent when applying to a new position.
- Location- The company headquarters and location can help talents understand how far travel might be if necessary. company
- Perks- Company Perks is the largest things that influences talent on applying for job positions. The benefits that your company offers such as Medical, Dental and Vision insurance as well as things like special perks can be added in this category.
These categories can be found in the company profile under dashboard of your Wavely account.