In order to ensure the safety of the Wavely community, we need to complete an in-depth verification of your employer account before you can start chatting with talents.
If your account is Pending, hold on tight! Verification usually takes around an hour or two but can be prolonged by over a day. Once we verify you and your company, your job would automatically go live, and you would have full access to the Wavely platform.
While your account is pending, you would not be able to chat with talents nor see talent details.
If you are rejected, please make sure all of the following information is correct and try again.
- Your company name is spelled correctly.
- Your company website is correct and valid for the company you are trying to join.
- Your work email is correct and valid for the company you are trying to join.
- Your job posting should be specific, detailed and transparent.
- The job should have a base pay and not be 100% commission.
- Jobs that are listed as travel agents or insurance agents are NOT permitted.
- The job application and training shouldn't require any payment from the talent.
- If your job posting is remote, there should still be a physical base of operation.
After double-checking your account information, please submit it again to re-verify your account.
Note: Re-verification will require additonal documentation to verify the account. We use a third party partner to ensure privacy and security.
Remember, the more detail you are able to give us about your company and job posting, the quicker we would be able to verify your company and account.
While your account is rejected, you would not be able to access any talent information at all.
If you need additional help or think we made a mistake, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.